Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Toilet: 1 Nate: 0

So Nate had his first real injury, blood and all. He was in the bathroom (his favorite place) with Chris, when he pulled up and stood holding on to the toilet. Not unusual. He tends to see if the lid is up and he can play in the water. GROSS! Well the lid was down and he played for a minute. While trying to sit down and move on...he slipped and smacked his tooth that has not come through on the toilet lid. This in turn caused a gush of blood and hysterical screaming. After a few minutes of bleeding and the screaming stopped, his gum was all swollen. All I have to say is GO Chris. He was the only one home and handled it great. He didn't call and tell me until all was over and I was on my way home from work. The only thing he forgot was a little Tylenol for the pain. I came up with that when I got home. Nate is great. Handled it like a boy: injury, cry, brush it off, move on!

No comments: