Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Funny Little Anniversary

So My first day back at work was conveniently mine and Chris' 4th anniversary. So that morning I gave Chris a quick kiss goodbye and left him a little gift on the table and then I was out the door to work. My day was nice. I guess they gave me good patients to keep me from being overwhelmed on my first day back. The day was fine and I only called the sitter one time! I thought I did great. I wasn't worried that the sitter couldn't handle him, I was just hoping he wasn't screaming and acting up. Well he wasn't and they had a great day. The cutest thing is that when Chris picked Nate up from the sitter's (Lisandra's house) her daughter Riley cried and didn't want Nate to leave. How sweet. I was told that Riley was also trying to get Nate to play with her and trying to teach him how to crawl. Too Cute! Well after two days of work I was exhausted! Sunday Chris and I decided to celebrate our Anniversary. We dropped Nate off at my parents and we had plans for lunch and a movie. Well we had lunch, but the movie we skipped. I think it is ridiculous that it costs so much to see a movie. Instead we came home put all the Christmas stuff back in the attic and cleaned the house. Yes the Christmas stuff still needed to be put up. Then we ran a quick errand and went and got Nate. What an anniversary! HA HA!!

2 comments:

Amy Teck said...

Happy Anniversary! I'm glad your day back at work went well!

Leslie Gilbreath said...

I'm glad you survived- I know it is hard. Now your life balancing act begins...take a deep breath and try to keep up!