Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, November 3, 2008

Starting the Blog!

So I have joined all the fans of the blog for everyone to follow the life of Nate. You may be wondering why "the golden bean"? Well ever since our first ultrasound we have referred to Nate as "the bean". That is what he looked like in the first ultrasound. Well, the nickname just stuck even after we found out that the baby was a boy ans picked a name. The golden part comes from the fact that after he was born he had a bout of jaundice. Being a new mom I was in total denial that he really wasn't that yellow, until I saw a picture of him...he was glowing golden. Hence "the golden bean"! So since I am new at this I will try to keep everyone posted on how Nate is doing and growing. I will also post pictures to help keep up with his growth. I just have to figure out how to do that!

1 comment:

Leslie Gilbreath said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! Hope you enjoy it as much as I do. We already love our little golden bean :)