Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, May 8, 2009

NOT ME!!

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week. Thanks to Leslie and Rachel for showing me the way to Not Me Mondays. Well I know it is Friday and everything but, here goes.
So I certainly did NOT place my 6 month old in his bouncy seat unbuckled while I put on make up. And I most definitely did not let him be independent in getting things he wants and lean forward to get the paci he dropped on the floor and then crash and burn head first into the floor while I was applying mascara.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL, too funny! Great start! These are so much fun to do!

Leslie Gilbreath said...

Gotta love mommy confessions!